Q: What are the AHCC Forum guidelines?
The AHCC forum is a place for AHCC members to gather to ask questions and share best practices. This is a place to get to know one another and share your struggles and successes.
- Any spam or advertising will be deleted.
- Postings should always be professional and courteous.
- Users who post inappropriate comments will be removed from the forum after two warnings. Offensive posts will be deleted
- Inappropriate content includes threats, harassment, argumentative comments, adult content, and profanity.
- Posts should not include copyrighted materials.